is a feature rich shopping cart service that allows
you to sell products and services from your web
pages affordably, with no software to download
and no programming knowledge.
|• Sell UNLIMITED products and services
right from your own web pages.
• Start accepting credit card, e-check and PayPal
• No software to download. Configuration is managed
with a browser.
• No programming knowledge required. Just add a
little HTML to your web pages for each item. Our
HTML Wizard can even generate the HTML for you!
• Works with any HTML or text editor and can be used in any web page.
• Works with any web server software (including WordPress.com1, GoDaddy, Yahoo SiteBuilder).
|• No setup fees!
• No transaction fees!
• FREE, no obligation, fully functional 30-day trial
• FREE technical support.
• Special rate as low as $15.95/mo.... after the FREE 30-day trial!
• Free and fast e-mail support.
|• Accept payments online in real-time
and get instant notification.
• Seamlessly integrates with your web site (sample of live accounts).
• Unlimited products and services.
• UPS, FedEx or USPS shipping rates, or create your own shipping tables.
• View order history online (past and in-process
• Export order data in common formats including
Microsoft Excel, XML, CSV.
• Supports merchants in both US and Canada.
• Post real-time order data directly to your own
• Multi-Vendor Drop Ship Notification.
• Basic inventory control.
• Basic Digital Delivery feature included. Also works with LinkLok
• HTML or plain-text e-mail notification of orders.
• Payment form to finalize auction sales or accept customer invoice payments.
• Sell Gift Certificates.
• Create recurring payments/subscriptions2
• Much more...
1 If your WordPress.org hosted site does not allow web "forms" we recommend a WordPress.com "Premium" or "Business" account to use ASecureCart's "form" code. If you only
have a free WordPress.com "Basic" account or a WordPress.org blog account that does not support web "forms", you can still use ASecureCart by utilizing the cart's "Saved Buttons" feature which supports platforms that do not allow HTML "forms".
2 Recurring Payments/Subscriptions require a payment gateway that supports recurring payments, such as Authorize.Net, PayPal Payments Pro,
Beanstream, SecurePay, etc. Contact ASecureCart Support for details.