The full-featured ASecureCart system is available for only
$15.95/mo. - after a FREE 30-day trial!
The system allows you to sell an unlimited number of products or services from your web site, includes 60 days of order
retention online (additional retention available, 90 days or more is recommended, or use the Export Wizard to retain your orders offline) for one low, flat rate.
Sign up for the Free, no obligation 30-day Trial here.
Existing users click the "Make Payment" option inside the Profile Manager to order the service or make a payment.
- The introductory rate of 15.95/mo. includes 60 days of order retention.
- For 90 days online retention, the introductory rate is 19.95/mo.
- For 1 year online retention, the introductory rate is 33.95/mo.
- The standard rate for 60 days of retention is 19.95/mo.
- For 90 days online retention, the standard rate is 23.95/mo.
- For 1 year online retention, the standard rate is 37.95/mo.
- The introductory rate is available for your account provided a) you become a subscriber account before the 30 day FREE trial period expires,
and b) once the account becomes a subscriber account, payment status is kept active and in good standing. If an account expires due to non-payment (either Trial or Subscriber),
the account reverts back to the standard base rate.
- The base rate is for users that process up to 1000 finalized orders per month (or less). Your account will process an unlimited number of orders each month and you can offer an
unlimited number of products or services on your site. Finalized order count is based on the actual number of finalized sales
orders for which you will receive payment within a given calender month. Each Finalized order will only count as one, regardless of the number of products within the order.
Incomplete transactions or declined transactions are not counted as finalized sales orders.
Accounts that exceed more than 1000 Finalized orders each month
for two successive calender months may be contacted for an additional storage fee of .02 per Finalized transaction over 1000 if the
1000 Finalized limit becomes a pattern. Such accounts will be contacted prior to capturing any additional storage fees.